Wednesday, October 12, 2005

There is a first time for everything

I have been thinking about blogging for quite some time now but I have never had the guts to start. So this morning my friend Becily (again, her name has been changed for her protection) sent me a link to her blog ("My Chaos, My Bliss"
, you should go there, it's new and very funny...and she doesn't change names). Reading it made me laugh out loud and think that I should just get off my butt and start my own (not that I will ever achieve her level of funny). So here I am.

I don't have a lot to say, hence the title of my blog. So I wonder how long I can write about nothing. In fact just last night I was writing in my journal and I came up on three pages about nothing, it was kind of sad.

So welcome to my first blog.

No comments: