Monday, August 06, 2007

Random Odd Questions

Every once in a while odd questions pop in to my head and I'm always very curious to know what people think about my odd questions.

So, I've posted some of them (and trust me these are not anywhere near the strangest things I think about.) and I'm dying to know what you think! So leave a comment and answer your favorite.


  1. Is the world ready for a Mormon in the White House?
  2. What would happen if Britany Spears, Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were banished to a desert island?
  3. Is Snape good or not?
  4. What would your life be like if you could go back in time and change one big regret?
  5. Is there anyone in this world who grew up to be what they wanted to grow up to be?
  6. Would you ever get a “cornea tattoo?” (Yes, there is such a thing, I just read about it.) And if you answer Yes, WHY???!!!
  7. What are your thoughts on Global Warming?
  8. Does anyone ever actually read this blog?
  9. And finally (yes, we the last question is #9… this is random after all), if U2 didn’t exist, would life be worth living? Don't bother answering this one, I already know the answer is NO! :-)

And if you really are dying to find out who won the "competition" from the previous post... and I know you are :-) ... I had to call it a draw and say there wasn't a real winner, there were too many factors...and my Dad is a sore loser. :-) I'll write more on this another day.

6 comments:

Cecily R said...

I'm not certain about this, but I do believe you are avoiding me...although I can't exactly figure out why...maybe that should be on my list of random questions. Why, oh why won't Melissa call me back? :)

Melissa said...

My answer to your random question is ..."When did you call me?!?!" ...I just called you back and left a message. Your turn. :-)

Cecily R said...

1. No, and frankly, I'm not either.
2. E!, Access Hollywood and Ok! Magazine would go bust.
3. Hmmm...
4. I wouldn't do it if I could, so I don't know.
5. Yep, my sister. She always said a mom...every time.
6. Nope.
7. I'm on the fence about everything but Al Gore. Not his biggest fan.
8. yes
9. Um, well, I guess you answered that one for me.

:)

Anonymous said...

So I read all the way down to this and figure I'll answer. I hope not to offend you, sometimes I worry that I was too blunt or too honest, here goes:
1-No I don't think so, and honestly I don't like him. I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling about him. Him being Mormon doesn't do anything, no kudos for him. Now, maybe some other Mormon, I'd think about it. SO maybe my answer should be if I like Romney...no.
2-Well we don't have to worry about them starving, they've got that one down already...I think Britney could survive the longest.
3-I often wonder this SAME question.
4-I would love to go back and changed it BUT at the same time that has helped refine me into who I am today...
5-Close, but now I don't want to do it. I almost finished my Early Childhood Ed Degree to open my own preschool. After being a nanny and now a mom, I don't want a preschool. :)
6-OWIE! No, nowhere will be tatooed because they scare me.
7-I often think how I COULD be helping it and ususally go with the easy way out. We did just get energy saving washer and dryer, but was that to help out global warming OR our monthly bill???
8-I will now.
9-I'm going to be looking over my back after this one OR aging myself...but who? Seriously, I've heard of them and I probably have heard of songs but don't think I could hear the song and say "oh, this is U2"....

Melissa said...

No actually, I'm not offended at all if you are talking about the Mormon in the White House question, I completely agree with you, I'm not a big fan either...

The U2 question on the other hand... let's just say, before you answered this I was really hoping we could be friends! Alas.

...Okay, I'm really kidding, I just have to educate you on the wonders that are Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry. Google them or YouTube them! You won't be sorry! And if you are...well, we can still be friends. :-)

Anonymous said...

1. Probably not.
2. They'd die.
3. He's good.
4. It would probably either be a lot better or much worse, so I try to work with the now and forget regrets.
5. Um yeah.
6. No.
7. It's called global climate change, it's a scientific fact just like evolution. It's also why weather and storms have been more harsher the past few years.
8. I don't normally.
9. Um I think I could have lived without them just fine. I do like them though:)