Friday, July 20, 2007

Good Versus Evil - Harry & Voldemort? No, me & my Dad!



See? I told you I'm a big 'ole dork! As of this moment there are only 13 hours 51 minutes and 15 seconds until I can read the final book Harry Potter series. And then I am taking the next 4 days of my life off! ALL I am going to do is read (and maybe do some laundry). I might think about spending some time with my family, but that's a big old maybe. I really only need 2 days to read, but I'll need the next 2 to recover.

For the last month and a half or so, my Dad has been picking fights with me over who dies and who is evil and who isn't. While I won't say which side either of us is on, I will say that I can't WAIT to see who is right... and I really really want to be the one who is right. Because I'm telling you NOTHING in this world is worse than when my Dad gloats! He is the KING of Tease!

And Dad, if you are reading this (and you will be, because I'm calling you in just a minute), I have something just for you, Ecclesiastes 3:3 (you can read the first two verses to catch you up). SO THERE!

I'll keep you posted on the progress of competition (I promise, NO SPOILERS).

Happy Reading!

No comments: