Friday, July 13, 2007

If you are in NYC...

You must see the revival of Les Miserables! Robert Hunt has taken over the role of Javert. I'm telling you, I've seen this guy in this role, and he is AMAZING!!!

I have actually seen Les Mis a couple of different times with a couple of different people playing this role, and I he is the best ever! When he sings "Stars" it will be like you've died and gone to heaven.

So, lets recap:
  • If you are in New York, see Les Mis and make sure that Robert Hunt is playing Javert!

Got it? Good. And if you do make it to the show, wait for him at the stage door and tell him how great he is, he'll love it. And don't forget to tell him hi from Melissa, he is my friend after all.

...I love it when I can brag about my friends! Especially when they deserve it as much as Robert does. :-)

No comments: