Monday, October 22, 2007

My own personal Soundtrack

I had it pointed out to me in an indirect and also a direct way today that people actually read this blog. Who knew?

Anyway, I decided that it's been too long and it was time to post. But what to write about? Posting photos on the 365 blog is easy, coming up with something to write about, not so easy.

Well, since last Thursday, I have had a #*@!% of a time getting songs out of my head thanks to my friend Cecily. So, turn about is fair play. Here's a list of the songs that have been playing on continuous play in my head since Thursday:
  • The Way I Am, Ingrid Michaelson - because if you were chilly I'd definitely give you my sweater...if I had a sweater on that day.
  • I Can Hear the Bells, Hairspray - because one day, I just might hear those bells.
  • I Lived in Heaven, Primary - lived there and loved there with people I know, so did youuuu.
  • Particle Man, They Might Be Giants - Thank you Cecily ... which gave way to...
  • Istanbul, They Might Be Giants - because, well it's not Constantinople.
  • I Cain't Say No, Oklahoma - because Mary hates me.
  • Que Sera, Sera, Doris Day - hell, whatever will be, will be.
  • Popular, Wicked - because that's Lala's song that pops in to my head every time I say her name (you know, the part that says la, la, la, la.)
  • Shiny Happy People, R.E.M. - because of this.
  • Your Happy Birthday, Primary - because, well Zipp-a-dee-ay and Heigh-dee-ho just might be the funnest two lyrics in the world to sing.

2 comments:

Cecily R said...

HA! Crap!!!! Some of those had finally started circling the drain, but NO MORE! Back with a vengence they are!

Shiny Happy People has frequented my gray matter since I saw your picture, thank you very much. And now it can be joined by all the rest. Thanks for that too!

Craaaaaappppp!!!!!!

Cecily R said...

P.S. Yoda Moment!