Friday, October 05, 2007

100 Things that make me Smile

The past few months I've noticed that I've been pretty cranky pretty often. So today I decided (having been inspired by Cecily) that I'd come up with 100 things that made me smile. I'm not promising that it will make me less cranky, but it made me happy today.
  1. The Magic 8 Ball that Matt gave me for Christmas several years ago
  2. The leaves changing in Autumn
  3. My Primary kids singing
  4. This face

  5. The smell of my Grandma’s house
  6. Sushi
  7. My mother singing
  8. Friends that I’m reconnecting with
  9. Piano lessons
  10. Museums
  11. The first view of Deer Lake coming around the corner at Haney’s
  12. Shanny memories
  13. Blogging
  14. Fried Oysters at Christmas
  15. The feeling of relief when the Nutcracker is over
  16. Sweeney Todd
  17. Sarah’s Pumpkin Soup (and Brioche…hint, hint)
  18. This face

  19. My dad’s jokes (don’t tell him that though)
  20. The Whale Story
  21. When tulips bloom
  22. Conference weekend
  23. The Eiffel Tower at night
  24. Popsicles
  25. Hugs from kids
  26. This face


  27. Catching the perfect moment with my camera
  28. Learning
  29. When Emily laughs so hard she snorts
  30. When Lara says something so randomly funny that I pee my pants I’m laughing so hard
  31. Swiss Chocolate
  32. Giving presents
  33. Getting presents
  34. Having a birthday month instead of just one day
  35. When Dustin laughs at my jokes … because he’s the only one that ever does
  36. Licking the beater when my Mom made a cake
  37. Singing show tunes
  38. This face



  39. Bombing Mary
  40. Chair day
  41. Carrot ball
  42. Mute day
  43. The gas coupon when you use your Fresh Value card at Smith’s
  44. When Hattie laughs
  45. “These wonderful things are the… these wonderful things are the… these wonderful things are the…”
  46. When Taylor cuddles
  47. When Geoffrey tells me that he loves me to Pluto and back 3, 245,654 times
  48. The Bellagio Fountain
  49. Books on CD
  50. This face

  51. Making up words to the X-files theme song
  52. Telling Erin stories
  53. Seeing Butch play “Pretty Pretty Princess” with his girls
  54. When Ellie runs out to greet me at my car
  55. engrish.com
  56. Calling Johnny Mexican, Indian (feather not dot), or Chinese
  57. Two words: U – 2
  58. Talking to Lisa for 3 hours at a time
  59. This face
  60. The Three Billy Goats Gruff as told by my parents
  61. Camp fires
  62. The sound of Crickets
  63. Singing with my sisters
  64. Thinking of things that make me smile
  65. The sound of Thunder Storms
  66. When Sammy says “I’m five” when you ask him how he is doing
  67. When Emett called me Beelissa
  68. Thinking about my Grandparents
  69. Sold out shows
  70. This face



  71. Ice Cream
  72. Picking up pictures at Costco (which I will be doing as soon as I’m done with this)
  73. Hanging out with my family
  74. When Baylee pulls faces at my camera
  75. That my family cannot have a family portrait taken with out at least one shot of us picking our noses
  76. This face

  77. When Gracie says “cheeeese” as soon as she sees my camera (and I’m not even holding it)
  78. Lemonade
  79. The smell of freshly sharpened pencils
  80. Falling asleep to the sound of rain hitting my window
  81. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
  82. When my family and friends succeed and I can brag about them
  83. Flip-flops
  84. Knitting
  85. Good books
  86. Warm soup
  87. Finding a picture for the 365 project before noon
  88. Breakfast on Christmas morning
  89. This face


  90. New friends
  91. Musicals
  92. The sound of the Ocean
  93. Seeing Chloe’s picture plastered all over my Marketing Campaign
  94. Max’s Smile
  95. This face


  96. Quiet Sunday afternoons
  97. The fact that I finally have a brother-in-law
  98. Have I mentioned U2 yet? Well, they deserve a second mention, they make me smile a lot
  99. My Dad’s hugs
  100. These faces

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There arent a hundred things?!

just like 10ish

if that.

lies, i feel hurt and lied too.

:(

Anonymous said...

and i feel really sad.

seriously. i thought oo a hundred things makeing her smile...

maybe on will make me smile?

but no,

just 10 pictures.

very upsetting.

:(

stop the lies, support the truth!

Anonymous said...

I agree,

this site is upsetting.

you need more things that make you smile,

dont lie to yourself woman.