Friday, August 29, 2008

Maybe it's just me...

First of all, let me state, that this post is based solely on my own opinion and nothing more. I haven't had time to read up on Sarah Palin or John McCain's decision to choose her.


That being said...



Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me that John McCain's choice in running mate is a ploy. It looks like he chose a woman because he saw Hilary Clinton's supporters people who would switch sides based on the gender of the Vice Presidential Candidate. I'd like to think that Hilary Clinton's supporters (of which I was not one) have more brains than that.

5 comments:

caribickley said...

I couldn't agree with you more Melissa. I truly think that no matter who is elected, we are screwed! It is a matter of choosing the lesser of two bad choices this time. Oh well, not voting is the worse choice of all.

johnnyanne said...

They all piss me off.

naomi3 said...

I'll be glad when it is all over! Making me crazy!

Johnny you make me laugh!

Sheri said...

Okay Melissa, I think that there is much good that comes from all of them and unfortunately, some bad. But I am chosing to educate myself on both candidates so I can make the best choice for me. I love ya and both your blogs look great!

Melissa said...

Good for you Sheri! I am with Cari, the only wrong choice is not voting.